13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2556

Monster High Picture Day Spectra Vondergeist Doll


Monster High Monster High Picture Day Spectra Vondergeist Doll
Monster High Students prepare for the big school photo day! Spectra's ready for her photo!
-The ghouls from Monster High are freakishly fabulous!
-Doll is fully articulated so she can be posed in many different ways
-Coolest ghouls in school with their trendy fashions and famously scary cool parents
-Includes doll, brush, and accessory
-Collect all your favorite Monster High dolls
-Product Measures: 9" by 2.75" by 12.75"
-Recommended Ages: 6 - 9 years








Review : When I first looked at this doll, I wasn't sold. I didn't like how BAM her clothing was compared to the rest of her. However, when my best friend bought her and sent me pictures to show off, I realized that her clothing wasn't as obscenely bright as the product picture would lead you to believe. Once I had her in hand, and out of the box, I fell in love. I especially love the fact that her skin is white and fades to translucent at the end of her limbs. Definitely an awesome selling point. All and all, I love her and I'm glad to have her in my collection.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น